My metaphor is a stray dog. I wanted to do my metaphor on a stray dog because a dog that is on its own dose everything by there self they are independent. The dog has to take care of there self while it’s growing up.The mood that I was trying to get at was funny. I didn’t want it to be all deep so I went with trying to make it look funny. I thought it would be funny to see a dog with crazy hair and human arms. That background is very plan so that way most of the attention would be on the dog.
My composition is very balance by adding the words on the side of the dog. I did feel like the picture all combined all together at the end. I feel like I did a good job on this picture. It started off difficult for me but when I had already pictured it in my head the project went easier for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment